Palm Oil Miracle, The
Palm oil has been used as both a food and a medicine for thousands of years. It was prized by the pharaohs of ancient Egypt as a sacred food. Today palm oil is the most widely used oil in the world. In tropical Africa and Southeast Asia palm oil is an integral part of a healthy diet just as olive oil is in the Mediterranean.
Palm oil possesses excellent cooking properties. It is more heat stable than other vegetable oils and imparts in foods and baked goods superior taste, texture, and quality.
Palm oil is one of the world’s healthiest oils. As a natural vegetable oil, it contains no trans fatty acids or cholesterol. It is currently being used by doctors and government agencies to treat specific illnesses and improve nutritional status. Recent medical studies have shown that palm oil, particularly virgin (red) palm oil, can protect against many common health problems, including Alzheimer’s. Some of the health benefits include:
- Improves blood circulation
- Protects against heart disease
- Protects against cancer
- Boosts immunity
- Improves blood sugar control
- Improves nutrient absorption and vitamin and mineral status
- Aids in the prevention and treatment of malnutrition
- Supports healthy lung function
- Supports healthy liver function
- Helps strengthen bones and teeth
- Supports eye health
- Highest natural source of health promoting tocotrienols
- Helps protect against mental deterioration, including Alzheimer’s disease
- Richest dietary source of vitamin E and beta-carotene
E-book Edition: $11.95
This e-book is the complete book, formatted just like the printed edition.
Read your digital content online with the RedShelf cloud reader on any internet enabled device.
No software download — Compatible with any internet enabled device
Search and find keywords — Highlight and take notes — Underline and enter text
Offline mode (for Mac, PC, and mobile devices) — Single user for login/access.
All Modern Browsers Supported
|Dimensions||.45 x 5.5 x 8.5 in|